Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tour the World

這首歌讓人聽了、看了,很開心
所以,存起來!


歌詞
http://marbles-curation.s3.amazonaws.com/instructions/brainbeats2lyrics.pdf

We can go all around the world
We’ll visit every corner of this earth
We’ll go all around the world
You and I, we’ll visit everywhere
Verse 1
I wanna go on a safari in Africa And visit Namibia and Zambia Lions and tigers and bears oh my Um..bears aren’t common in Africa  Why?
You ever take a stroll in a fur coat in really hot weather?
No..well a bear wouldn’t wanna do it either OK..now let’s get back to the song
So many places to go and we can start with Niger Benin, Burundi, and Botswana
We’ll go there and then visit Ghana
I bet you didn’t know English is the Official language of Nigeria
Togo sits right below
A country called Burkina Faso
We should visit Maseru which is the capital of Lesotho Pre-Hook Kenya, Chad, Malawi, Congo, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Gabon, Morocco Mali, Uganda, and Comoros, Rwanda, Ethiopia--let’s go Cote d’ Ivoire, Mozambique, Central African Republic, Cameroon, South Africa, Sierra Leon, and Senegal So many places I wanna go
And I hope that you’ll be coming along
We can go all around the world We’ll visit every corner of this earth We’ll go all around the world You and I, we’ll visit everywhere

Verse 2
Yep, still in Africa That’s right you guessed it It’s a huge continent
Of course we haven’t left yet Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea
Can’t wait to pay a visit to all three Cape
Verde, Eritrea, and Djibouti, Madagascar I remember that movie
Let’s see Tanzania and Swaziland Tunisia, Somalia, and South Sudan Sao Tome and Principe are really beautiful islands I’ve got to say Can’t wait to inhale the air of Seychelles
Some more beautiful islands where I want to sail Mauritania, Libya, and Liberia
Where are we going next?
After that is Algeria Egypt has a rich history We should visit the pyramids What a sight to see! Mauritius, Angola, and Gambia Western Sahara--now we’re leaving Africa
So many places, I wanna go And I hope that you’ll be coming along
We can go all around the world We’ll visit every corner of this earth We’ll go all around the world You and I, we’ll visit everywhere

Verse 3
Palau, Nauru, Tonga, Samoa Solomon Islands in Australia
Those are places I wanna take ya Let’s explore Micronesia These are the Pacific Islands Fiji Islands, Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, and Tuvalu Can’t forget New Zealand Papua New Guinea is gorgeous Kiribati is also known as Kiribus
Who wants to come along with us.. to Venezuela, Guyana, Paraguay Peru, Suriname, Uruguay Chile, Ecuador, Colombia Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia So many places, I wanna go
And I hope that you’ll be coming along Chorus We can go all around the world We’ll visit every corner of this earth We’ll go all around the world You and I, we’ll visit everywhere

Verse 4
Tourists visit the Mayan temple in Mexico
We’ll head there after Trinidad and Tobago I love Saint Lucia, Panama, Nicaragua The first chocolate bar was invented in Guatemala--thank you!
Rihanna is a singer that we all know But did you know she was born in Barbados
It’s so beautiful just like Jamaica
Just like Cuba, Honduras, and Grenada El Salvador, Costa Rica, Dominica After Belize, I’m gonna go see Canada Guess what-- Pirates of the Caribbean was shot in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines In my last song I toured the United States Now I’m all over the world and it feels great Haiti is where I was born If you don’t mind I had to throw that in the song Saint Kitts and Nevis, Antigua, Barbuda Bahamas, Dominican Republic
We can go all around the world We’ll visit every corner of this earth Switch it up

Verse 5
Taiwan, Iran, Iraq, India, and Malaysia Cambodia, Georgia, China, Indonesia Syria, Mongolia, South Korea, and North Korea--
Are on the continent of Asia Vietnam, Thailand, Japan Uzbekistan and Tajikistan
We plan to travel to many different lands Like the Philippines and Turkmenistan
Wait, slow down This tour is moving quickly man OK, I’ll give more information Now that’s a good plan Did you know cinnamon originated in Sri Lanka?
Nope, but I love it on my French toast--so thank ya Let’s go to Qatar then Nepal and Singapore Great, but don’t forget the info Give a bit more Do you like mocha?
I love mocha Well that originated in Yemen Pass me a big cup Oman and the United Arab Emirates Both have very hot climates East Timor, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia, Maldives
We’re going really far Israel, Lebanon, Bhutan, Kuwait Jordan, Brunei--let’s go miles away Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Bangladesh, Bahrain Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Armenia Take me away
Come on let’s go Everybody let’s go all around the world Come on let’s go Everybody let’s go all around the world Come on let’s go Everybody let’s go all around the world Come on let’s go Everybody let’s go all around the world

Verse 6
In Italy we’ll see the Leaning Tower of Pisa And the Roman Coliseum Let’s visit Latvia, Albania, Austria And then we’ll go to Belgium We can run with the bulls and then Take a look at Pablo Picasso’s artwork in Spain We’ll take a train from Serbia to Slovakia To Slovenia and spend a few days in the Ukraine
We’ll see the Pope in Vatican Cit
And then Sweden and Romania Then we’ll go to Turkey and Ireland We’ll walk around all day in Kosovo Monaco, San Marino, and Norway Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England Make up the United Kingdom A place very well known for watches And cheese and chocolates is the country of Switzerland The scenery is beautiful in Portugal In Poland you’ll get more than an eyeful Speaking of eyeful, let’s go to France We can look at the Eiffel Tower And stare at it for hours Croatia, Bulgaria Let’s have fun in Iceland and Estonia
Come on let’s go Everybody let’s go all around the world Come on let’s go Everybody let’s go all around the world Switch it up

Verse 7
We’ll go to Russia and the Czech Republic And Cyprus I’ll promise you’ll love it Bosnia and Herzegovina We’ll party in Greece and Andorra Liechtenstein, Lithuania Let’s see Belarus and Macedonia Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova
You’re invited so come on over The Netherlands, Finland, Montenegro Germany, Hungary, Denmark--let’s go So many places I wanna go
And I hope that you’ll be coming along
We can go all around the world
We’ll visit every corner of this earth
We’ll go all around the world
You and I, we’ll visit everywhere
We can go all around the world
We’ll visit every corner of this earth
We’ll go all around the world
You and I, we’ll visit everywhere
Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment